Status: O-1 Artist Visa
2006 - Studied History of Cinema at the UNIL in Lausanne.
2008 - Studied Filmmaking at the NYFA in Los Angeles.
2009 - Internship at CINEGATE GmbH in Hamburg.
2010 - Studied Filmmaking at the NYFA in NYC.
2010 - Invited by the Locarno International Film Festival SUMMER ACADEMY.
2012 - Studied Screenwriting at the NYFA in NYC.
DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY
- CHOC nyc – Lost Bicycle Media, 2017
- Accessible Dispatch – Prosper Digital, 2017
- Bar Vélo Brooklyn – Lost Bicycle Media, 2017
- Younger than Last Year – Prosper Digital, 2017
- Betting Big – Prosper Digital, 2017
SHORT FILMS & PILOTS (selected work)
- In Development (pilot): Director Lauren Sowa, 2018 (post.production)
- Brunch Wars: Director Kamran Khan, 2017 (post-production)
- Wishful Whiskers: Director Pulkit Datta, 2016 *Atlanta Film Festival, Nantucket FF 2017
- Butterfly: Director Serife Potuk, 2016 *Queens World FF, Manhattan FF 2017, The Brightside Tavern Short FF 2017, Nominated for Best Cinematography, Life Long Island International Film Expo
- The Letter: Director Mariia Gerasymiuk, 2016
- Upside Down: Director Shira Levin, 2014 *Winner Trans Short Film at Springfield LGBT FF 2015 + 5 official selections
- Old Junk: Director Shira Levin, 2013*Global Peace Film Festival + 2 official selections
- The Perfect Bunny: by Jorge Laplace, 2013 - Director of Photography *Finalist of the NOTODO Film Festival + 12 official selections
- Hemingway’s Homage to Switzerland : Compagnie Monsieur Bovary *Cannes Film Festival Short Corner 2015, Hong Kong International Film Festival 2016 + 6 official selections
- Caïssa: produced by Novland Production, 2011 *Award of Merit 2012 LiFF
- Solomon: Valiant Films, 2018
- Starfish: Starfish Film, LLC, 2016
MUSIC VIDEO & FASHION
- Don’t You Worry: 2 Story Cabin, 2017 - Director/Director of Photography
- Another Notch: Jhai Norris, 2016 – Director/Director of Photography
- Behind the scenes FHM China: Photographer Jun Liu, 2014
- Incarnate/Encarna: Colette Michaan, 2014 – Director/Director of Photography
- Wicked Ways: Blue Sunday, 2013 – Director/Director of Photography
- Peter Rage’s Red Collection, 2012 - Director/Director of Photography
- If: Leonora, 2009 - Director
- Homme encadré sur fond blanc: Film & Video Production, 2017
- Marianne Bennett Orchestra: Element Music, 2016 – Director/DP
- Only a Dream, a music documentary: FVP, 2015 – Director/DP
- Behind the scenes, A Portrait of the Artist, Miho Hazana: Simon Yu Production, 2014 - Director/DP
Audio-visual work experience in Switzerland, France, Japan, Germany and North America since 2008.
Spoken languages : English, French, German & Japanese.
International driver’s license.